Spring clean your communications
25 February 2008
eNewsletters are one of the most effective communication tools available. Are you convinced you're getting the most from yours?
If you don’t use one yet, here are a few things to consider:
- Emails are a great way to get in closer contact with customers. It doesn't rely on your customer remembering to visit your site, or seeing a print advertisement.
- You can personalize emails to suit the particular interests of that customer, instead of sending a generic brochure.
- Email can give you visibility over which customers are interested in what products or services in near real time.
If you do use email marketing already, are you convinced that:
- Your unsubscribe system is legal
- The design looks professional
- The emails aren’t being mangled by the huge range of email programs
We take pride in creating eNewsletters for our clients which are a cut above the usual “Inbox Noise”. We can help you get the best from your eNewsletter – contact us for more information.