Software Developers! We're hiring... (you?)
14 November 2014
VACANCIES FILLED. We're looking for talented C# .NET developers and software engineers with a flair for mobile.
Glow is a well respected digital agency, trusted as a key supplier for brands like Merseyrail, NHS and regional Police forces.
We’re known for our outstanding user experience work and technical expertise - this is an opportunity for a talented and motivated software developer to join our team and flourish.
Senior Developer £30,000 - £35,000 p/a
The role is based in the heart of the Liverpool commercial district, in a relaxed and fun working environment. You will be working on high spec hardware, with the latest software, and have input into all aspects of production. Your line manager will be the Technical Director, with over 15 years development experience.
We are looking for C# .NET developers to join our growing team. You will be designing and implementing solutions for both web and mobile.
- Enthusiasm – you love technology and making it work
- Completer / Finisher – you finish what you start and love the feeling of getting it done
- Curious – if you don’t know how it works, you find out
- Positive – life is too short for grumbling
- Focussed – you know where to put your time and energy
- Specifiying and creating software applications
- Work with managers and Technical Director to gather requirements and plan projects
- Produce detailed specifications, mock-ups and prototypes
- Help improve and evolve all software development processes to optimise time, risk and cost
- Mentor all team members on tools, technologies and processes
- Manage software releases including release scheduling, release notes, deployment and release support.
- Perform system support for critical system issues
- Administration and maintenance of both development and production servers
Educated to degree level or similar in IT or equivalent commercial experience
- Strong OOD skills
- Advanced C# Development (C# 3.5/4/4.5)
- ASP Web Forms and MVC
- WCF, SOAP, SOA and RESTful web services
- Microsoft SQL Server & TSQL
- Experience of native mobile app development
- Good understanding of networking and DNS
- Relational database design and optimization
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Technical documentation writing
Send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Strictly NO AGENCIES.