Lead Developer - £33,000 - £39,000 plus package
13 November 2015
We are expanding! Based in the heart of Liverpool we are keen to invite applications from talented individuals to join our award winning team!
“We are expanding! Based in the heart of Liverpool we are keen to invite applications from talented individuals to join our award winning team!”
Glow is a well respected digital agency, trusted as a key supplier for brands like Merseyrail, NHS and regional Police forces.
We’re known for our outstanding user experience work and technical expertise - this is an opportunity for a talented and motivated, senior software developer step up and lead our software team.
We are looking for an experienced C# .NET developer to join our growing software team and lead from the front. You will be designing and implementing solutions for both web and mobile.
This role will suit a strong, capable C# .NET developer or senior developer who is ready for the next career move to lead a team.
The role is based in the heart of the Liverpool commercial district, in a relaxed and fun working environment. You will be working on high spec hardware, with the latest software, and have input into all aspects of production. Your direct reports will incude Developers, Junior Developers and Apprencice Developers. You'll report to our Technical Director.
Keys Skills & Attributes:
- Enthusiasm – you love technology and making it work
- Completer / Finisher – you finish what you start and love the feeling of getting it done
- Curious – if you don’t know how it works, you find out
- Positive – life is too short for grumbling
- Focussed – you know where to put your time and energy
- Expertise – demonstrates a thorough understanding of enterprise software development
- Knowledge – ability to showcase a depth of project experience
- Specifiying and creating software applications
- Work with managers and Technical Director to gather requirements and plan projects
- Produce detailed specifications, mock-ups and prototypes
- Help improve and evolve all software development processes to optimise time, risk and cost
- Mentor all team members on tools, technologies and processes
- Manage software releases including release scheduling, release notes, deployment and release support.
- Perform system support for critical system issues
- Administration and maintenance of both development and production servers
Why You Want To Work Here!
We are a people centric business who understand the value of our people and we're looking for a great new colleague. We have a great working environment, embrace the latest tools & technology and work on some of the most interesting and innovative projects in mobile and web. This is a senior software role, leading a small but rapidly growing software team and you'll recognise that opportunity to shape the team and take your carreer to the next level.
We offer a highly attractive remuneration package, bonus and company pension.
For an informal conversation of how this could be your next and potentially last career move you are actively invited to contact either Phil Blything or Thom Shannon.
How to Apply
Email Us: email@example.com
Main Office Number: 0151 707 9770
Our offices are located within the Cotton Exchange – Liverpool and we look forward to meeting you for a coffee.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.