Glow is an award winning, well respected web and mobile app agency, trusted as a key supplier for brands like National Rail, Merseyrail, NHS and regional police forces.
We’re known for our outstanding user experience work and technical expertise - this is an opportunity for a talented and motivated software developer to take a step up, and learn new skills working on exciting projects.
.NET C# Developer
We are looking for an experienced C# .NET developer to join our growing software team. You will be designing and implementing solutions for both web and mobile.
Depending on your skillset and experience you will be working on Glow's own products (such as Safeteam) and products we build for various companies in different industries. You'll have input into all aspects of production. You'll report to our Technical Director, and work alongside our team who have skills in UX design and development.
The role is work from home, although most of our team live in the Liverpool area and there are occasional team meetings in Sci-Tech Daresbury, Liverpool or Chester.
Salary: Dependent on experience (£27k - £35k)
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours)
Location: Work From Home.
Your Key Technical Skills
It's vital that you have commercial experience in the following areas.
Web ASP.NET and MVC
Commercial experience in the following areas (or equivalent) is also desirable
Mobile Technologies including Xamarin, App Centre and Firebase.
Azure DevOps for continuous integration
Building and maintaining web, mobile and API based software
Assisting in specifying and creating software applications
- Feeding back on UX and designs to ensure feasibility
Help improve and evolve all software development processes to optimise time, risk and cost
Research new technologies and share with the team
Help manage software releases including release scheduling, release notes, deployment and release support.
Perform system support for critical system issues
Why You Want To Work Here!
We are a people centric business who understand the value of our people and we're looking for a great new colleague. We support work from home, embrace the latest tools & technology and work on some of the most interesting and innovative projects in mobile and web. This is a mid-senior software role.
We want all our staff to feel rewarded. Here are some of things you can expect.
- Annual bonus for everyone - based on company performance
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Stop work on time - We make a point of it. While the occasional emergency requires out of hours or overtime, it's only emergencies we work late for. Your family should come first.
- Holidays - 25 days, increasing with tenure
- Additional birthday holiday - Nobody should have to work their Birthday, right?
- Finish early Fridays - If we get the assigned tasks done and the timesheets are complete, we stop work on Friday. It happens more often than not.
- Pension - You'll receive a pension with contribution from Glow
- Regular team lunch - Although we can't do this in lockdown, we regularly buy lunch for the team when we meet as a group.
How to Apply
Come and join our small agile team of experts
Email Us: email@example.com
Main Office Number: 0151 707 9770
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.